Area Resources: Mental Health/Substance Use Disorder Resource List
Danville and Surrounding Counties (Updated 08/22/19)
- Newvista (formerly Bluegrass.org) 24 Hour Mental Health/Substance Use Crisis Line: 1-800-928-8000. Newvista Danville Clinic Office #: 859-236-2726 (serves Boyle and area counties)
- Ephraim McDowell Reg. Medical Center, Danville, Behavioral Medicine Unit: 859-239-4000
- Hope Network: Faith Based Organization focused on addiction by addressing Restoration, Intervention, Prevention, & Reconciliation. Celebrate Recovery info available. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Website: www.hopeky.org.
- NAMI Danville Free Support group for persons living with mental illness: Thursdays, 6 to 7:30 PM at Presbyterian Church, 500 W. Main, Danville. For more info, email Tim: email@example.com.
- Ridge Behavioral Health, Lexington: Intake/Screening #: 859-269-2325
Consult your insurance information # for therapists/residential programs/hospial covered under your benefit.
**In a mental health/substance abuse emergency, 911 can always be called.
Boyle County Agency for Substance Abuse Policy (ASAP): Community coalition addressing tobacco, alcohol, & drug misuse and substance use disorders. Meetings: 4th Fri., 8:30 AM, Boyle Co. Health Dept.
- *Kentucky Treatment Locator for Substance Use Disorders: www.FindHelpNowKY.org
- National Alliance on Mental Illness Ky Chapter (NAMI Kentucky): Helpline: 606-677-4066
- Kentucky Substance Abuse Help Line: 1-833-859-4357
- Kentucky Suicide Prevention Group: www.kentuckysuicideprevention.org
- Kentucky Mental Health Centers State Crisis Line #s: www.dbhdid.ky.gov
- *24 Hour National Suicide Prevention Crisis Line: 1-800-273-TALK or text TALK to 741741
- Veterans: Call 1-800-273-TALK, then press 1.
- National Alliance on Mental Illness (NAMI National): www.nami.org. Phone: 1-800-950-6264
- American Foundation for Suicide Prevention: www.afsp.org
- Substance Abuse Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA): www.samhsa.gov.
- Partnership for Drug Free Kids: www.drugfree.org